CHECK HERE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON COVID-19 SITUATION IN ARGENTINA
Event: Only sporadic and specially approved international flight options currently exist in Argentina. The Embassy continues to communicate any information regarding future flights as soon as it is available.
The following flights are not U.S. government-operated or funded flights. Please direct all questions regarding these flights and the eligibility to purchase tickets to the airline.
Eastern Airlines has announced it will operate the following flights from Buenos Aires to Miami, Florida:
- Friday, August 28
- Friday, September 4
- Friday, September 11
All flights will depart from from Ministro Pistarini International Airport (Ezeiza) at 11:30 a.m. U.S. citizens interested in departing on one of these flights will need to book directly with Eastern Airlines (https://goeasternair.com). *These flights are subject to change.*
- Aerolineas Argentinas has announced it will operate two flights from Buenos Aires to New York’s JFK International Airport on Thursday, August 20 and Thursday, August 27 at 11:30 p.m. from Ministro Pistarini International Airport (Ezeiza). U.S. citizens interested in departing on one of these flights will need to book directly with Aerolineas Argentinas (https://www.aerolineas.com.ar/). *These flights are subject to change.*
- For information on additional one-stop flights departing Argentina via neighboring countries, please visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19.
Please reference our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for the list of required documents and permissions required by the Argentine government, including a non-exhaustive list of provincial requirements, to travel to the airport and options on traveling to Buenos Aires from the provinces. You must submit your request to travel 60 (sixty) hours ahead of your departing the provinces or for the airport. Only travelers with confirmed international flight reservations may travel from the provinces to the Buenos Aires metropolitan area 24 hours in advance of the flight. If your travel to Buenos Aires will take longer than 24 hours, please note that in your request.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for information on conditions in Argentina.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Buenos Aires, Argentina
Av. Colombia 4300
(C1425GMN) Buenos Aires
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Argentina Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program(STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Please visit this website to unsubscribe from the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).