ARCHIVED ALERT – REFER TO LATEST UPDATES HERE
Event: Eastern Airlines has announced it will operate two direct flights from Buenos Aires to Miami, Florida on Friday, August 7, and Friday, August 14, at 11:30 a.m. from Ministro Pistarini International Airport (Ezeiza). U.S. citizens interested in departing on one of these flights will need to book directly with Eastern Airlines. *These flights are subject to change.*
Please monitor https://goeasternair.com for the latest information on the flights and ticket availability. These are not U.S. government-operated or funded flights.
Please reference our Embassy webpage on COVID-19 for the list of required documents and permissions required by the Argentine government to travel to the airport and options on traveling to Buenos Aires from the provinces. You must submit your request to travel 60 (sixty) hours ahead of your departing the provinces or for the airport. Only travelers with confirmed international flight reservations may travel from the provinces to the Buenos Aires metropolitan area 24 hours in advance of the flight. If your travel to Buenos Aires will take longer than 24 hours, please note that in your request.
Actions to Take:
- Consult the CDC website for the most up-to-date information.
- For the most recent information on what you can do to reduce your risk of contracting COVID-19, please see the CDC’s latest recommendations.
- Visit the COVID-19 crisis page on travel.state.gov for the latest information.
- Check with your airlines, cruise lines, or travel operators regarding any updated information about your travel plans and/or restrictions.
- Visit our Embassy webpage on COVID-19for information on conditions in Argentina.
- Visit the Department of Homeland Security’s website on the latest travel restrictions to the United States.
- U.S. Embassy Buenos Aires, Argentina
Av. Colombia 4300
(C1425GMN) Buenos Aires
- State Department – Consular Affairs
888-407-4747 or 202-501-4444
- Argentina Country Information
- Enroll in Smart Traveler Enrollment Program(STEP) to receive security updates.
- Follow us on Facebookand Twitter
Please visit this website to unsubscribe from the Department of State’s Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP).