The Human Resources Office provides human resources and recruitment services to the U.S. Embassy Buenos Aires. We cannot help you seek employment in other organizations either in Argentina, the United States or other countries. Since we do not have a database you will need to submit your Form DS-174 complete every time you want to apply for a vacancy. Please send your application ONLY if you are interested in any of the positions listed below.
We generally advertise positions for ten working days. Vacancies are deleted after the closing date. Therefore, we suggest visiting this page periodically for an updated list of vacancies.
An applicant must either be an Argentine citizen or have the required work and/or residency permit allowing the individual to work in Argentina before applying for any of the positions below. Applicants will be asked to provide documentation to support their legal right to work in Argentina, in accordance with Argentine Migration Law No. 25.871.
Please note that if you are selected for a position within the Embassy you will be required to go through an Embassy Security Investigation prior to your appointment.
Our Human Resources Office might contact you to request the submission of certificates or documents that support the information in your application (e.g. school degrees, course certificates) if it is deemed necessary.
In the following links you will find additional information:
- Required English levels (pdf-79Kb)
- Pay Scale (pdf-250 Kb)
- Benefits Plan (pdf-1,014Kb)
- Form DS-174 to apply (pdf-195Kb)
How to Apply
- Click on the vacancy title link to access the vacancy announcement. Please read the announcement carefully before sending your Form DS-174.
- Submit your Form DS-174 complete to BuenosAires-RRHH@state.gov no later than the closing date stated on the announcement. Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted. Any attachment MUST be saved with the following format: “Last Name, First Name – Announcement Number”, and preferably in only one document.
- You can also send your Form DS-174 via regular mail to:
Human Resources Office
Av. Colombia 4300
(1425) Buenos Aires
specifying the name and number of the vacancy you are applying for. Please be aware that your form should reach our office before the vacancy’s closing date.
Due to the large volume of applications received the Mission cannot acknowledge receipt of all of them. You can contact us at BuenosAiresemail@example.com for any enquiry about the status of any vacancy you have applied for.
|Announcement No.||Position||Closing Date|
We extend our appreciation for considering the U.S. Embassy in Argentina as a potential employer.