Undergraduate Students Exchange Program
The program gives Argentine undergraduate students the chance to attend classes at an accredited U.S. university and share the experience of living and studying with students from the United States and other countries. Students will also participate in cultural immersion activities including community service, field trips and seminars. Participants will be sent to U.S. universities in different parts of the country (small or medium-sized institutions) and will receive credits from the U.S. institutions for their studies. The institution where participants will study will be determined after the selection interview. The Friends of Fulbright scholarship is designed for young students who cannot afford the costs of an exchange program.
Five to Seven weeks starting in the first half of January and July.
- Hold Argentine citizenship;
- High intermediate or superior English level;
- 3rd or 4th-year students of any degree at accredited public universities in Argentina. The call is also open to private university students who receive scholarships to cover tuition costs from the institution in which they are currently studying;
- Very good academic score: higher than 7.0 G.P.A;
- Commitment to return to Argentina after the course ends;
- Preference for students with no previous travel to the United States;
Total costs covered include:
- Round-trip travel expenses (from the city of residence in Argentina to where the program will be carried out and back);
- Shared accommodation on a university campus;
- Health insurance.
Applicants included in the following categories are not eligible for this program: U.S. citizens and permanent residents or people who currently study, reside or work abroad.
For more information (in Spanish) and to apply to the Scholarship, please visit this link.
Questions to: email@example.com