- Emergency Assistance
- FBI Background Check and Fingerprint Clearance
- U.S. and Argentine Customs
United States Customs
For general U.S. customs information, including import/export of goods and medications, travel-related restrictions and regulations, please visit the website for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. Common inquiries regarding importation of items include:
- What is the maximum amount of duty free items and alcohol I may take to the United States?
- Will I have a problem taking my medication(s) into the United States?
- What are the requirements for taking your dog and/or cat to the United States??
The Argentine Customs Authority provides information (in Spanish) regarding imports to and exports from Argentina. If you are planning to bring your car and/or personal belongings to Argentina please pay particular attention to the information provided on its website.
Please click here for a list of customs brokers.
The listing of a resource or company does not imply endorsement by the U.S. Department of Commerce or any other agency of the U.S. Government. Anyone contemplating entering into a business relationship or making decisions based on the content of this web site should perform independent due diligence before making a final decision.
For information about how to bring your pet to Argentina please visit the website for Servicio Nacional de Sanidad y Calidad Agroalimentaria (SENASA)