Case Status

 If you have filed the I-129F petition for a fiance(e) visa (K visa), please click here for further information regarding the petition status with USCIS.

If your I-129F petition has been sent to the US Embassy, and you have further questions about the status, please contact the Immigrant Visa Unit at