Congratulations to the 13 Youth Ambassadors and 2 mentor that will travel to the US in March 2017.
The Youth Ambassadors Program is one of the most popular US State Department Exchange programs for high school students.
Students will learn about US culture by living with host families and visiting important cultural and sites and government institutions; improve their leadership, creativity and critical thinking skills, and learn about community development and civic participation, among many other things.
The students selected are:
- Juan Andres Caro Boldrini, San Rafael, Mendoza
- Florencia Gonzalez, Comodoro Rivadavia, Chubut
- Bautista Heinrich, Necochea, Prov. of Buenos Aires
- Moira Zoe del Valle Hernandez, J.B.Alberdi, Tucumán
- María Valentina Hirschfeld, Santa Rosa, La Pampa
- Agostina Celeste Jara Rey, Bellavista, Corrientes
- Juan Pablo Perello, La Rioja, La Rioja
- Aluminé María Villafañe, Santa Fe, Santa Fe
- Nicole Vincent, General Roca, Rio Negro
- Facundo Nicolás Molina, Puerto Iguazú, Misiones
- Rocío Julieta Pepe Sguario, Pocito, San Juan
- Kevin Nicolas Leyes, Gonzalez Catán, Buenos Aires
- Luciano Felipe Iberbuden, Formosa, Formosa
Aguiar, Nicolás, Rosario, Santa Fe
Casalaspro, Carolina, Berazategui, Prov. de Buenos Aires